Thursday May 19, 2005 2:30-5pm
Jacques Meeting Room, Foundress Hall, Anna Maria College, 50 Sunset Lane, Paxton, MA
Parking: available in the lot behind Foundress Hall
R.S.V.P. to Alice Baron firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday May 16th
Attendees are encouraged to bring along a 1-2 page handout (15-20 copies) of thoughts, resources, references, programs, or ideas related to graduate student information literacy.
- Does your college/university have an established program for graduate students?
- Do you successfully work with individual programs at your institutions?
- How do you reach out to graduate students?
- How do you assess their skill level?
- Have you heard of or seen other exciting programs, articles, or resources regarding this issue?
We plan on a round robin type program, everyone will be in the spotlight for 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of people attending.
Christine Drew Instruction Coordinator,